Skip to content
1441 6th St, Ste #200, Brookings, SD 57006
p: (605) 692-7775 |
Call Our South Dakota Lawyers

Posts Tagged ‘pardon’

Can Your Record Be Sealed?

If you are facing a criminal charge, whether it is a misdemeanor or a felony, you are probably wondering if this will stay on your record forever. In South Dakota, one option that is available to Defendants who wish to have their record sealed is a suspended imposition of sentence (SIS). A suspended imposition of…

Read More